Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm INLOVE ^_^ FINALLY!




It has been a while since I last wrote a blog... and now, I'm back...
I stopped when cyber bullies started harassing me via the net. Well? I LOVE LIFE and note? You're not stopping me from being the BEST that I could be.

LOVE ~ Catchy topic huh? =) When it comes to love, everbody's attention goes to my direction. haha

So are you where you want yourself to be?
Love doesn't only stand for relationships but encompasses broader fields or areas as well, such as, having a strong and passionate desire over things, places that you believe inspire, encourage and strengthen you, that give meaning to your existence. It's not basing your mood on people, things, circumstances or even places but it's making a decision to stay constant with your character and disposition in life.

So when I say, I am inlove>>>> FINALLY!
I was actually referring to my inflamed desire over the things I love doing, stuff that makes me smile, people and places that awaken an intense and powerful grip over me, a reason to enjoy life and live it at its utmost.
How about you? who or what makes you love? ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Well said Shadow Sniper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God knows and God loves you!

    "Hannah B. Rueras ‏ @HannahRueras
    Use twitter and FB to Glorify God and not to release Angst... haha <3 Love y'all...sunNy day ouTsiDe..."

    ReplyDelete