Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Keep My Heart Lord (Cry of a Broken Heart)

      Father, the loneliness is creeping in again, just like anxiety attacks, it comes in at any time of the day, be it at work, at home or even while traveling and in moments of utter despair and confusion, I have no one else to call upon except you alone JESUS. JESUS. JESUS. Help me NOW, comfort my shattered heart and soul and in due time I believe that I will be made whole again. Keep my Heart Lord that I may worship you my entire lifetime.

     I'm reminded of my painful past, just like waves drowning out my plea for rescue, crashing down on my utmost being, screaming that all hope is gone. I reach out my hand, grasping for air, my spirit fighting, trusting you LORD, SCREAMING YOUR NAME at the top of my lungs.

     Don't let go of me Lord, YOU'RE every breath I take, the thin thread of faith, yearning for your Salvation, the Resurrection Power, building, renewing... Saving me

1 comment: